Please take your time to read and review the policies carefully!
- We will do the best to meet your needs. However, it is not always possible to fit specific time requests into our full schedule.
- A deposit of $200 will be required at the time your child’s sedation/ general anesthesia appointment is scheduled to secure your date and time.
- Your deposit is fully refundable upon completion of treatment and/or when notice of cancellation is given at least 48 HOURS (2 days) prior to your scheduled appointment
Confirming your appointment:
- We required a working phone number with voicemail to confirm your appointment. When we call you, its critical you get back to us to confirm your child’s appointment. If we cannot reach you or we don’t hear back from you, we reserve the right to cancel your child’s appointment.
Punctuality for Office Visits:
- Our goal is to be on time throughout the day. Prior to your appointment, all patients must update important information at each visit and have their vital signs taken; your prompt arrival will ensure this procedure does not delay the start our your visit.
- At the treating doctors discretion, late arrivals may be seen, but your child’s appointment may be cut short and a follow up visit may be required. If you are too late to be accommodated, you will be charged a fee, consistent with the No Show policy.
- We strive to see all patients on time and understand that your time is valuable. There are times however when our schedule becomes delayed. We will do our best to connect you ahead of time if this occurs. Please accept our apology in advance should this occur on the day of your appointment.
- Patients must stay in the clinic until they have met our discharge criteria and we are satisfied that they are safe to go home. Recovery time differs for every person. As such patients and their responsible adult companion should be prepared to to spend up to 5 hours at our office after their appointments.
- Our schedule is booked many weeks in advance, we require 48 HOURS (2 business days) notice if you are unable to keep an appointment. Otherwise the cancellation fee will be charged
- We understand that there may be circumstances that require you to change a scheduled appointment; however, in some cases when patients repeatedly cancel and/or reschedule, we may require a non-refundable deposit of $500 to hold the next appointment.
No show policy:
- Patients who fail to provide the 48 HOURS (2 business days) cancellation notice and do not appear for a scheduled appointment will be charged the cancellation fee for that missed visit.
- For appointments that had to be cancelled due to failure to follow pre-operatory instructions the cancellation fee will be charged.
- These charges are payable if a second appointment is scheduled and the above policies are not followed.
- Where a patient continually misses scheduled visits, we reserve the right to refuse the patient further appointments.